Our PoliciesWe appreciate you reviewing our policies before booking a stay at the Inn on the Square. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Please read our policies before booking a stay at our Granbury Inn. We want every guest to have the best stay possible, and our policies ensure that.
There is a two-night minimum stay on weekends. If you would like a specific room, please call us.
Our rooms are designed for only two or less guests. The Ruth Annie Suite can accommodate up to four guests. Our policy regarding maximum occupants per room must be adhered.
We have three tiers of pricing based on suite type and size of suite.
- Suite Type 1 – 2 Square View rooms (2 guest maximum per room)
- Suite Type 2 – 1 Luxury King Suite that sleeps up to 4 guests
- Suite Type 3 – 4 Deluxe King Suites (2 guest maximum per room)
*It is important to know that our rates are subject to change based on special events in the area. Additionally, room rates do not include taxes or other surcharges.
Guest Arrival and Departure
- Check-in: 3:00 p.m.
- Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
- If you need to make adjustments to these times, just shoot us a message or a call and we will do our best to assist your needs. Please know however, we are dependent on our housekeeping staff as well as the next guest arriving.
Please be aware of this cancellation policy prior to making your reservation.
- Cancellations made at least 15 days in advance of scheduled arrival will be refunded
- For cancellations less than 15 days in advance, a 50% refund of the advance payment will be provided.
- For cancellations made within 7 days of arrival, no refund of the advance payment will be made.
- Rates are subject to change on holidays and during special events. A minimum night stay may be required.
- Rates are based on double occupancy, except the Ruth Annie Suite which can hold a maximum of 4 people.
- No tobacco products including smoking or vaping are NOT allowed anywhere in our building.
- We love children but our hotel is not designed to accommodate them. Therefore, children under the age of 18 are not allowed to stay in our hotel. We have steep stairs that will pose a safety hazard for children. Additionally, we are geared as an adult-destination hotel only.
- We do not allow any open flames or candles due to fire hazards of the historic building.
- No cooking in the rooms.
- Pets are not permitted anywhere in the hotel, unless they are a service animal.
- In our large gather room, we ask for all guests to be courteous and keep the noise down for the other guests in the hotel. After 10 p.m. there may be no guests visiting in the Gathering Room.
- ONLY those with a hotel reservation may congregate in the Gathering area. NON-hotel guests are not allowed in order to ensure the security of the facility for all of our guests. Any registered guest who allows non-registered guests into the hotel may be asked to leave and could lose their right to remain at the hotel. Please understand, the importance of keeping our hotel for registered guests only.
- We are proud to offer this beautiful and historic hotel for our guests. Each of our guests is responsible to be a good steward of the hotel room, its contents, and amenities. We have taken great care to provide each guest with top-of-the-line furnishings, bedding, and accessories and we appreciate your utmost care.
- Windows are NOT to be opened at any time during your stay at the hotel. Additionally, the balcony on the building is not accessible to our guests at any time.
In order to reserve a room at the N on the Square, you will be charged 100% of the reservation cost at the time of booking. Should you require additional add-ons, these will also be charged at the time of booking. Should you decide to add on a service after booking, simply give us a call and we can take care of your payment over the phone.
Any balance due for additional expenses incurred is paid at check-out. Additional fees could include extra housekeeping needs, damaged or missing items, or excessive deep cleaning needs.
Your reservation confirmation will be emailed to you upon receipt of your reservation.
The N on the Square welcomes everyone to our beautiful hotel. Currently, due to the delay with supplies, we have not received the necessary parts needed for our elevator. Therefore until our elevator is in full working order, there are 25 steps required in order to access the hotel rooms in our building. Please be mindful of this as you make your reservation.
The Leta Mae Suite is our handicap-accessible room. It features a walk-in shower with a handheld shower head. This room also includes a seating area.
The Inn on the Square Team works passionately to ensure every guest, no matter their abilities, can happily visit and stay in our hotel. To do this, we:
- We ensure our website is perceivable, operable, understandable, and robust.
- We always allow legitimate service animals in our hotel.
- Our team will do anything to ensure your stay is enjoyable. If you have any questions, we are here to help and serve you.
The N on the Square has designed our website to be easily accessible. Our goal is to go above and beyond the standards set by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Please let us know if there are any issues with our site, such as color issues, or assistive technology issues.
Please keep in mind that we are still improving our hotel. We are adding new features every week to better serve our guests. You may email us at Mark@InnOnTheSquareGranbury.com or call us at 817-559-3785 with questions about our accessibility features. You may also provide us with feedback and let us know how we can improve our hotel to be more accommodating. If you have any special accommodation requests, please call or email us and let us know.
High-thread count sheets
Rich, velvet blankets and down comforters
Beekman Line Bath Accessories
Complimentary Coffee & Tea Bar
Smart TV’s in each room
Large Smart TV in Gathering Room
Directly on the Historic Square
King-sized beds with top-of-the-line mattresses
Sitting areas in each room
Large, walk-in showers
Original stone walls & open raftered ceilings
Add on’s such as flowers, chocolates, theatre packages, and more
Luxury spa & Salon are located directly downstairs
The Nest Home Decor Boutique downstairs
Additional housekeeping available upon request with notification. Charges will apply.